About the Role
The Content Creator is expected to do research and write articles and scripts for blog posts and videos respectively. The topics should be relevant to our main content areas including: Business, Technology and Personal Development in general. These topics can be suggested by the supervisor or any other member in the team.
· Possess good creative writing and verbal skills
· Must be fluent in English. Being fluent in French is a plus
· Able to research, analyse and synthesize information
· Have a minimum experience of one year as a writer which can be demonstrated through previous articles written by the candidate.
· Must be open to learning and growth
· Be social media savvy with a mastery of the main platforms including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
· Possess a good laptop and smartphone to work efficiently
· Have good internet access
· Write at least four articles and/or scripts per month.
· Do research on proposed topics for scripts and blogpost within a day
· Write captivating articles on the said topics within 3 days. Articles must be submitted within deadlines to be fully compensated
· Brainstorm and share content ideas
· Participate actively in the team’s WhatsApp group by reading messages and giving feedback as appropriate.
· Check the team’s group chat at least once everyday
· Consistently share our content on diverse social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) whenever it’s time to share.
· Be an active member of our Community (WhatsApp group) by responding to messages as appropriate. Seek to add more value to the discussions.
Location & Commitments
· 3-month contract position which could be extended based on performance
· Part-time with a time commitment of 15hrs/week
· Work hours are variable but the candidate is expected to work 2-3hours on weekdays and 1hour on weekends
· Fully online and Remote position
· Should be available online from 6 – 8pm GMT+1 daily for content sharing
· Compensation: 25000 FCFA/month
How to Apply
You can apply by sending an email to email@example.com which should include your Resume and Cover Letter. The subject of your email should be “Content Creator for BESTech”. The deadline for all submissions is Dec 17th 2021